This light and zesty side is the perfect addition to any meal.
- 1 Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- Juice from one grapefruit
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Combine sliced cucumber, scallion, and onion in a large bowl
- Whisk together the garlic, salt, and grapefruit juice. While whisking, slowly stream in the olive oil to make a vinaigrette.
- Pour the vinaigrett over the salad to taste, and season to taste with additonal salt.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?