> 20 Minutes or Less
> Deep Fried Edgewood Cheese Curds
Guess what is better than fresh local cheese curds??? Fried Cheese Curds!!!
- 10 oz Edgewood Cheese Curds (Plain or Jalapeno)
- 4 Cups Oil (Safflower, Sunflower, Grape Seed)
- 1/4 Cup Buttermilk or Milk
- 1 Cup Organic Flour (sifted)
- 3/4 Cup IPA Beer (drink the rest of it)
- 2 Local Free Range Eggs
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
Heat up oil on medium heat, mix batter together, dunk curds, drink beer, fry, eat, repeat!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?