This Egyptian spice blend is a great way to kick up flavor in any dish.
- ¼ cup hazelnuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 tablespoons coriander seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, toasted
- 2 tablespoons almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds, toasted
- ½ tablespoon fennel seeds, toasted
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
Finely chop the nuts with a knife, and grind the seeds in a spice grinder until fine. Combine all of the ingredients and store in an airtight container for up to one month.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?