> 20 Minutes or Less
> Sesame Broccolini
This quick and easy side is great for week-night cooking.
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 12 oz. broccolini
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- zest of one lemon
- Heat sesame oil in a large saute pan over high heat.
- Add broccolini and cook for 2 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add soy sauce. The soy sauce will spatter slightly and steam the broccoli. Cook an additional 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- To serve, top with sesame seeds and lemon zest.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?