This delicious summer time classic make a great side dish or base for a protein. Not a fan of lima beans? Feel free to swap them out for black beans or black eyed peas!
- Butter, 4 tbsp.
- 4 Ears corn, cut from cob
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can lima beans, drained, rinsed
- 6 strips bacon, cooked crispy, roughly chopped
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 tsp. paprika
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- In a large saute pan, over hight heat, add butter and allow to melt.
- Add corn, bell pepper, onion, and garlic and cook for 5-7 minutes or until onion is translucent and corn has become to darken in spots.
- Add beans, bacon, and tomato, and season with paprika, salt, and pepper. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes to heat through tomato and beans. Serve.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?