> Crohn's Friendly
> Roasted Cauliflower & Sweet Potato Soup
Get creamy soup without the cream! Blended soups are so satisfying and filling. Feel free to add more herbs or spices to make this soup your own. -Chef Austin Merath
1 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
2 medium-sized sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
5 garlic cloves, peeled
1 tsp. paprika
4 cups vegetable or chicken stock
1/2 cup coconut or almond milk
2 tbsp. olive oil; Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Place the cauliflower florets, cubed potatoes, and garlic on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Transfer the vegetables from the baking sheet to a saucepan.
- Pour the vegetable stock into the saucepan, and add the paprika.
- Bring to a simmer and purée the soup using an immersion blender.
- Pour in the coconut or almond milk, and give everything a good stir. Continue simmering until warm, and season to taste before serving.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?