> Monster Cookies
These cookies are great for any occasion.
- 1 cup soft light brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1½ cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup m&m's
- 4½ cups quick-cooking oats
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cream butter and sugars together. Add eggs, one at a time, vanilla, and corn syrup.
- Mix peanut butter in by hand, then stir in baking soda and oatmeal. The mixture will be very thick.
- Lastly, stir in M&M's and chocolate chips.
- Using rounded teaspoonfuls, place cookies on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350ºF for 10-12 minutes.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?