> Main Dish
> Crockpot Cassoulet
Take out the hours of different steps with your traditional Cassoulet and make it easy!
- 2 Cups Dry Beans (any bean will do)
- 32 oz Chicken Stock, Organic
- 2 Tbl Butter, Salted
- 4 ea Chicken Leg, Non GMO
- 1 lb Kielbasa Sausage, cut into large chunks
- 1 ea Yellow Onion, Organic, Large Dice
- 3 ea Carrots, Organic, Large Dice
- 2 ea Celery Stalks, Large Dice
- 1 whole head Garlic, Organic, Med Dice
- 1 ea Bay Leaf
- 1/2 tsp Clove, Ground
- 1 tsp Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Parsley
Soak beans overnight with 3 quarts of water.
Add soaked beans and all other ingredients to your crock pot and cook on high for 3-4 hours or cook on low all day while you are at work. You might want to add a little extra water from time to time if need be.
Enjoy this super easy winter meal!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?