Garlic Marinated Chicken
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Source: Farm2Counter Culinary
As the weather warms up, fire up the grill again and try this delicious chicken recipe.
- 1 lemon
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled, chopped
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- Pepper, to taste
- 4 chicken legs
- Olive oil
- Basil, to garnish
- Combine juice from one lemon with chopped garlic and salt. Using the side of your knife, smash the garlic until it becomes a uniform paste. Season with pepper.
- Apply the marinade to the chicken and place in a sealed bag to marinate under refrigeration for at least 4 hours or over night.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade. Preheat a grill to medium and cook the chicken until an instant read thermometer registers 165 degrees.
- Garnish the chicken with olive oil and torn basil leaves.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?