> Main Dish
> Krazy Good Keilbassa Sandwich
What a fun, fast easy way to kick up dinner this week ~ Chef Paul Allen
- 4 pack Keilbassa Sausage, sliced long ways
- Challah Bread, sliced (or any bread you have on hand)
- 4 slices Edgewood Farmhouse Cheese
- 1 Cup Sliced Onions or Sauteed for character
- 1 Cup Sliced Bell Peppers or Sauteed for character
- 2 Tbl Meat Juice (Sautee the Keilbassa in Butter and keep the love)
- 2 Tbl Mayo
- 1-2 Tbl Butter
- To Taste Sea Salt/Cracked Pepper
- Add some Sirachi Sauce or freshly sliced peppers to spice it up a little
Slice Keilbassa long ways and sautee with some butter. Reserve the meat juice and at the end mix with the mayo for a crazy good sauce!
For added character sautee the peppers and onion together in the same pan as meat. You don't have to do this step but it will add much flavor profiles to your dish.
Assemble sandwich open face and add cheese on top. To add some more character put oven on broil and toast for 2-4 minutes.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?