Slow Roasted Brisket with Pickled Celery
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Source: Farm2Counter Culinary
For your next party, make this fool-proof brisket recipe with a unique garnish.
- 1, 14 lb. brisket, trimmed
- Salt, as needed
- Pepper, as needed
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. ground coriander seed
- 1 cup celery, very thinly sliced
- Rub the brisket liberally with salt and pepper. Roast at 230 degrees for 14 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine the vinegar, sugar, salt, and coriander in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer, stirring to dissolve the salt and sugar.
- In a heat-proof container, combine the sliced celery and hot pickling liquid. Allow to stand at room temperature for 1 hours before transferring to the fridge.
- To serve, cut thick slices of the beef and sprinkle with pickled celery.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?