Farm 2 Counter Recipes
We love to cook and share a good, healthy, meal with friends and family. We've been collecting recipes, both of our own and
from you, and we're putting them all in one place! We add a new recipe every week that uses ingredients from the current menu, to help you
in your food journey. Enjoy!
Recipe of the week:
Slow Roasted Brisket with Pickled Celery
- 1, 14 lb. brisket, trimmed
- Salt, as needed
- Pepper, as needed
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. ground coriander seed
- 1 cup celery, very thinly sliced
- Rub the brisket liberally with salt and pepper. Roast at 230 degrees for 14 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine the vinegar, sugar, salt, and coriander in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer, stirring to dissolve the salt and sugar.
- In a heat-proof container, combine the sliced celery and hot pickling liquid. Allow to stand at room temperature for 1 hours before transferring to the fridge.
- To serve, cut thick slices of the beef and sprinkle with pickled celery.