> Healthy Mason Jar Salad
- Boston Bibb Lettuce, Tear Into Pieces
- 1-2 Tomatoes, Small Dice
- 1 Cucumber, Small Dice
- 2 Turnips, Peeled and Small Dice
- 1/2 Bell Pepper, Small Dice
- 1-2 Spicy Peppers, Minced
- F2C House Vinaigrette (Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Balsamic Glaze, Thyme, Sea Salt, Dry Mustard, Black Pepper, Chili Flake)
Layer each ingredient in mason jar (or any jar or bowl or glass) in any order and top with vinaigrette.
You can make the salad with any fresh vegetable or fruit or item you have laying around that your mind can think of. You can use quinoa, rice, pasta, tuna fish, any kind of meat, the world is your oyster!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?