> Mediterranean Grape 🍅, Cucumber, and Asparagus Spring Salad
Mediterranean Grape 🍅, Cucumber, and Asparagus Spring Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Source: Chef Paul Allen
A super yummy easy to make salad. ~Chef Paul Allen
- 1 pint Grape Tomatoes, chopped
- 1-2 Sprigs of Fresh Mint, small dice
- 1 English Cucumber, chopped
- 1-2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar (we love Date Lady)
- 1-2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper
- Optional: 1/2 Tsp-2 Tsp Chili Flake (to spice it up)
For a bonus put this mixture atop Boston Bibb lettuce and chop up fresh asparagus and garnish. Our fresh Spring Asparagus is so good it is a shame to not eat it raw!
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and toss. Taste and season as desired. (Can make a day ahead to an hour ahead)
Place atop Boston Bibb Lettuce or Toasted bread.
Take a sip of wine or you favorite root beer, you deserve it.
Top with fresh Spring Asparagus. Serve and enjoy!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?