> Side Dishes
> Rosemary Herb Tomato Bread
What a fabulous treat and super simple!
- 2x Mini Focaccia (You can order the ones from Neighbors Mill on our website)
- 1 lb Tomatoes, small dice
- F2C Olive Oil Seasoning Blend (Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Rosemary, Sea Salt, Cracked Pepper, Thyme, Oregano, Basil)
- Balsamic Vinegar (reduced balsamic adds a gourmet touch if you have it)
- Bonus Young Cheddar, shredded (melt this on top with broiler for 2 min and kick it up!)
Slice the Focaccia Bread in half, toss tomatoes in olive oil seasoning and place on top. You are done! To enhance the flavors feel free to add olive oil seasoning to bread and toast, then add tomatoes.
To elevate even further grate some Young Cheddar on top and broil for 2 min.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?