Serve this soup as a side, or increase the portion and serve with cooked sausage for a savory main course.
- Olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 head cauliflower, stemmed
- 2 cups chicken stock (or vegetable stock)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Rosemary leaves from 1 stem
- Over medium-high heat, saute together the onions and garlic until translucent. Add the cauliflower florets and cook an additional two minutes.
- Add the stock, cream, and rosemary, cover with a lid, and simmer for 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is very tender.
- Transfer the soup to a blender, working in batches, and puree until smooth, or use a stick blender to puree in the pot. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?