> Side Dishes
> Warm Spinach Dip
This tasty side is perfect for entertaining.
- 1 bag fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup (or more) heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Melt butter in a medium pan over medium-high heat. Sauté shallot until soft, 3–5 minutes. Stir in paprika and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Add spinach, cream cheese, cream, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring, until warmed through and slightly reduced, 8–10 minutes; add more cream if needed to reach desired consistency.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?