> Side Dishes
> Herb & Cheese Roasted Cauliflower
You are going to love this!!!!
- 1x Local or Organic Cauliflower
- 1/2 Cup Sir Kensington Mayonnaise (any mayo will do, that is my fave)
- 1 Cup Organic Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbl Minced Fresh Dill (dry will work too)
- 1 Tbl Minced Fresh Basil (dry is fine)
- 1 Tbl Minced Fresh Thyme (dry is fine)
- To Taste Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper
- 1 Tbl Chili Flake (only if you like a little spice, leave out if not)
Heat oven 350, baste on a heavy coat of Mayo. Add cheese mixture, then seasonings. Bake uncovered for 35-55 minutes. Poke with fork to test when done. ~ Chef Pauly
July 17, 2018
I was a skeptic at first but now am a believer. This dish rocks!!!