Sauteed Baby Broccolini with Ginger & Garlic
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Source: Chef Paul Allen
Love this dish as main or side item!
- 1-2 Bunch Baby Broccolini (or Reg Broccolini or Broccoli)
- 1-2 Tbl Organic Garlic, Minced
- 2-4 Tsp Organic Ginger, Minced
- 2-4 Tbl Safflower or Sunflower Oil (any oil will do)
- To Taste Sea Salt
- Bonus: Soy Sauce and Sesame Oil (sprinkle a little for an Asian flavor, go less on the sea salt)
- Bonus: Add something spicy like chili flakes, or drizzle your plate with sriracha sauce for heat and color
In sautee pan add oil and set on med heat for 2-3 min, then add broccolini, cook for 4-5 min, turn each piece with tongs then add minced garlic and ginger. Take a sip of wine or drink of choice. Add more oil to pan if needed. Cook for 4-5 min, feel free to cook a little longer to desired texture. (I like mine a little crunchy and take them to the edge) Sprinkle with sea salt, extra spice and everything nice :)
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?