> Spaghetti Squash Salad
Serve this tasty salad as an entree or hearty side.
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- Olive oil, as needed
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 cup fennel, very thinkly sliced
- 3 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 oz. parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half vertically and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and rosemary. Roast face down on a foil lined baking sheet for one hour or until tender.
- While the squash roasts, season the vinegar with 2 tsp. salt and toss with the fennel. Allow the fennel to marinate while the squash roasts.
- When the squash is finished, use a fork to scrape out the insides, in an up and down motion to separate the fibers of the squash. Toss the squash with the tomatoes and season with black pepper.
- Divide the squash evenly onto four plates and top with marinated fennel, olive oil, salt, and freshly grated parmesan.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?