> Winter Roast of Veggies
This recipe can be used with all kinds of veggies and any time of the year!!!
- 1 lb Organic Sweet Potatoes, Cut into Julianne
- 1/2 lb Organic Carrots, Cut into Julianne
- 1/2 lb Organic Brussels Sprouts, Cut into Quarters
- 1/4 lb Local Mushrooms, Cut in half
- 1 ea Organic Zucchini, Cut into Julianne
- 2-4 Tbl Oil (I prefer Safflower of Sunflower, but any oil will do)
- 1-2 Tsp Sea Salt, To Taste
- 1-2 Tsp Cracked Pepper, To Taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and add 2x baking pans with out anything on it to oven. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss so oil coats all veggies. When oven is pre-heated scatter veggies on both trays so that they don't touch each other too much. Cook for 13 minutes turn veggies and cook another 10-15 minutes.
Preheating your pans will help your veggies not to stick to the pan. Enjoy!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?